Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day!







Pretty much I have the best husband of all time. Every Valentine's Day we have spent together has been a perfect one! And Trevor pulled out all the stops for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. We got the chance to spend the entire day together... which is such a rarity. It was amazing. We slept in, went to the gym, costcoed it up, and then got ready to go to dinner. Trevor then surprised me by telling me we were going up to Park City and going to Ruth's Chris Steak House... And oh my goodness it was delicious. Then we went down to Salt Lake and surprised my old roomates by bringing them flowers. Then we went and got some of the famous Hatch Family Chocolates. And ended the night by seeing the movie "Just Go With It." (Which was hilarious and a total must see). It was such an incredible day. Trevor also surprised me by getting me flowers and a new charm for my pandora bracelet. Seriously... how in the world did I get so lucky? Trevor spoils me.... He is so wonderful and I fall more and more in love with him by the day...



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Isn't it just the best having a husband who spoils you?? :) It was fun seeing Trevor the other night...wish you have been there too. We need to get together soooon! Love you pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. k ruth's chris rocks!! I'm so jealousss! You guys are freaking cute. I love you jordan!!!

    ReplyDelete