Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why I haven't blogged in forever...

Ok so i's been a long time since I've blogged but that's because we are just having too much fun. Basically here is how our life has been... Trevor goes to school and I go to work everyday... then as soon as I get home we just go out. We go walk around the park, We hike, we go for runs, we go shopping, we go visit brady, nicole and briggs, we go hang out with friends... basically we are just always doing something and we love it. Salt Lake is definitely much better than Provo for us. I feel like we are both so much happier and active up here! Right now we are in the process of make our little home look amazing. I'll have pictures soon! we love it here. But here are some of the few pictures I have...





1 comment:

  1. thanks for blogging! I feel like thats how i keep up with you guys! I'm glad you guys are enjoying slc! Miss you

    ReplyDelete