Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Ok.. for those of you who don't know... I am obsessed with Harry Potter. Yes I have read all the books (and not just once... I have read them all about 5 times.) I own all the movies and I watch them regularly. I know it seems pathetic... But what can I say... Harry Potter is just that good. But last night was the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, and you know I was there. Trevor came along with me too. He basically just laughed at how giddy I was all night. But pretty much the movie was awesome! I have been looking forward to this movie since the 7th book came out because it is my favorite book of the series. And the movie didn't disappoint. It was 2 1/2 hours of pure amazing. Even Trevor was pumped walking out of he movie because it was that good. However, I would not recommend talking any young kids to see it. It's pretty dark and freaky at times. The next 8 months are going to be torture waiting for the second part to come out.. Basically I can't wait for July!

2 comments:

  1. Jo, I seriously have the same obsession!!!! I LOVE harry POTTEr!!!! ah. love love love. hope you and trev are happy and everything is going great!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Nick & I can't wait to go. He's a huge Harry Potter fan too...read all the books. Me? I only read up to the 4th book and the gave up, but I do love the movies. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete