Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend fun!

This weekend was a fun and busy one for Trevor and I. We went up to Salt Lake both nights. On Friday night we went on a a little double date with Trevor's cousin Cory and my friend Jayme. We went to the Pie for dinner and then to a movie. It was fun to see Trevor have the Pie for the first time. Those cheesy pull aparts are SO GOOD! Then on Saturday I went up to Salt Lake earlier in the day to go to the Utah vs. TCU football game. I searched all week for a ticket and somehow managed to find one on Friday. Too bad the game wasn't a very good one. My poor Utes got their butt's kicked. But it was still fun. The black out game is always so sweet to be at! After the game I met up with Trevor and we went over to visit Brady, Nicole, and Brigg's. But we could only stay for a little while because Trevor had a Bachelor Party to get too. He had a great time! But as fun as this weekend was Trevor and I are definitely looking forward to enjoying our lazy Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment